Looking for a easy recipe to make for a loved one on valentines day? You came to the right place. Not only is this recipe low carb/ keto friendly, its finger licking. When cooking lamb, one should always have in mind that mint is needed. Building a tasty marinade is essential. I also used Trador Joes Cauli Mash, with an added touch. Lets get to it !
Lamb Marinade Ingredients
1/4 c of parsley
1/4 c of mint leaves
1/2 yellow onion
2 tbsp of olive oil
2 tbsp of water
2 tbsp of minced garlic
1 Tbsp of Lankato Sweetener
2 Tbsp of lemon
blend and keep aside
1 .5- 2 lbs. of lamb chops
1 cup of Trador Joes Cauli-Mash
5 Broccolini branches
Seasonings- paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, salt, black pepper (1/2 tsp )
shaved parmesan cheese
1-2 tbsp. almond flour *optional*
chopped parley for aesthetics
- Baste lamb with olive oil and season the lamb with above listed seasonings, place aside. Blend all ingredients listed under the marinade ingredients. Place marinade and lamb into a large zipper lock and mix well. Place in the fridge to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours. (The longer the better)
- When ready to cook, heat up the skillet on medium heat. Add in 3 tbsp. of butter and 1 tbsp. of minced garlic. Place Lamb chops (w/o the excess marinade), onto the pan to fry on each side or 2-3 minutes (depending on your preference, no more than 6 minutes per side.) Remove from heat and place aside.
- Put the thawed cauli mash in a small pot begin to heat up on medium, season with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Add in 1/3 c of Heavy cream and 1/3 c of parmesan cheese. Make sure to whisk with a fork. (note if still lumpy add the mixture into a blender, then reheat) Place aside.
- In a separate pan sauté the broccolini with 1 tbsp. of butter, season with salt and pepper, for 2 minutes.
- Creole Sauce Take 3 tbsp. of the residual sauce from the lamb pan, add into a separate pan with 1 tbsp. of butter. Keep heat on low, while continuously whisking . Add in 1/3 c of heavy cream, 1/3c parmesan cheese, dash of Cajun seasoning, and paprika. Continue to whisk. If the sauce is to thin to your liking add in 1 tbsp of almond flour to help thicken.
- Plate you food, pour the creole sauce over the lamb and Enjoy.